33980: A Journey's End?

Everything Söldner / Semper Fidelis Marine Corps related.
PlayerX
Corporal

33980: A Journey's End?

Postby PlayerX » Mon 19. Feb 2018, 11:11

Hi folks!

I've been waiting to ask on this matter for quite a while now. However, I hope this while has been long enough so it shall be responded to with some clarity.

After the release of 33980, I remember Shore in game / informally claiming the succession to the next patch would not take as long as it took before (before it was a year or so). Now, way more than just a year later, all that is known public is that there was a new patch in preparation, but for some reason unknown to the playerbase it hasnt been released so far.

Would it be possible you guys (Devs, owner) shared some insights what has been happening behind the scenes, will there be a new or final patch afterall or what's up in general? It's clear, however, further development is actual work done voluntary by people who certainly have responsibilities besides this particular fun project. As far as I understood so far, work was done that could result in the release of something that could be following 33980.

Could you guys pls make a statement for the remaining folks faithfully following your efforts here? :)

Thanks a lot in advance
& kind regards

MorGotH
Administrator

Re: 33980: A Journey's End?

Postby MorGotH » Mon 19. Feb 2018, 19:38

Hi,

although I appreciate your interest, there currently ain't much I can tell you. That does not mean, nothing is going on in the backround, but I can't speak about one half of the things going on and i have to admit, that i am not up2date concerning the other half, i.e. stuff I could tell you about...

So where do we go from here?

- I'd ask you to be so kind, providing me some time, in order to get myself on the current state. Until then you can rest assured, that there is Stuff going on currently, that goes beyond just keeping the servers running.

cheers

MorGotH

Huffel
Head of Development

Postby Huffel » Tue 13. Mar 2018, 20:13

Hi,

33980 is not the end of SSW. Admittedly it has been very quit but nevertheless things have been going on in the background in the last months. I don't want to go into details just yet but there will be some good news in the next weeks (weeks not months ;) ), I promise!

Huffel

Furor
Rookie

Postby Furor » Sun 18. Mar 2018, 13:08

Huffel wrote:Hi,

33980 is not the end of SSW. Admittedly it has been very quit but nevertheless things have been going on in the background in the last months. I don't want to go into details just yet but there will be some good news in the next weeks (weeks not months ;) ), I promise!

Huffel

There is chance that aircraft fly dynamics (not helicopters one that is already great) gets revamped? Thanks :rock:

X8141954T
Rookie

Postby X8141954T » Fri 30. Mar 2018, 20:26

Who Is Heronymus ? quit abusive admin, just ban me as soon as he see me, time for new blood in all the admin board

Angelus

Postby Angelus » Sun 8. Apr 2018, 16:35

Wrong Thread. Do not hijack threads.

Huffel
Head of Development

Postby Huffel » Tue 24. Apr 2018, 19:05

Ok, it took a bit longer than I planned (but not monthS) and it is only a really small update but it's something. More details will follow!
http://www.soldnersecretwars.de/

-KuDe=Kuelfdeez
Sergeant

Postby -KuDe=Kuelfdeez » Thu 26. Apr 2018, 10:07

small update but its something

Changelog 33990:
1. Fastlane removed.

This is insignificant, but, can you place lots of random vehicles around the training map? I remember placing a ton of tanks around and then getting into my helicopter to blow them up for practice.

PlayerX
Corporal

Postby PlayerX » Sun 27. May 2018, 11:41

Hey, is today SSW's birthday? Just noticed the celebration theme on ranking's player images.

In case this is the special day:

Dear Soldner Secret Wars, happy birthday and many happy returns of the day! :D

I'm wondering what you are up to lately - heard you were undergoing some major pimp-up...well deserved, buddy. When it's time I hope you're sharing some more news where the journey is going.

Kind regds
PlayerX

Return to “SSW - General Discussion”