Banned from GCK

Everything Söldner / Semper Fidelis Marine Corps related.
987654321v
Rookie

Banned from GCK

Postby 987654321v » Mon 10. Jul 2017, 20:36

Hello, I wanted to start this post because I think I have been banned without much reason. I had been playing the last map without a problem, the map changes and there are two planes that keep trying to blow our team runway (As far as I know this was a HUGE NO NO, I am not saying shooting our planes or using stinger with our planes before take off but actaully dropping bombs and using a tank to blow up the runway). I asked them to stop that and the didn't then an admin takes a tank and blows our runway up and then I go to his team amd blow their runway and then he just goes nuts and bans me and I was not even rude or anything to him just tried the game to be fair. He told me that blowing up the runway was OK because the game devs made it destructible but I think that reason makes no sense. Game devs made AS on base possible, teamkilling possible, blowing teammates vehicles possible and it is still not right then why would it be allright blowing up a runway instead of just shooting the planes in it. This admin already banned me a time ago. I still think the first time he banned he was being abusive because he blew my tank then all I did was spot him and he went bananas and kicked me. I go back to the game and dont even talk to him or anything and BOOM banned for no reason at all, did not spot him anymore or anything and now this happens. All I did was blowing the runway so both teams had the same chances and I didn't even was disrespectful or anything. Just did that then went back to just playing my game and BOOM Banned again. I believe this is quite a admin abuse because if someone else did this he would get kicked in the first place. So I don't know, I have been playing since the last ban with a lot of care trying to not tk or blowing team vehicles and being team player and being fair ( I never blowed an enemy runway unless we had ours blown) I never liked AS on base even if our team did it, I just didn't think was OK.

Anyways that's all.

EDIT: Wanted to add he was pissed about me changing teams to do that but I don't think that matters much, I did allow the plane on the runway to take off then I destroyed it.

KamBaxy
Rookie

Banned from GCK

Postby KamBaxy » Sun 11. Aug 2019, 12:58

I would imagine it takes a lot to be banned from YouTube, probably also a lose of revenue for them also.
He is still a member of this forum, so maybe he will come and spill the beans.

4T7
Rookie

Re: Banned from GCK

Postby 4T7 » Thu 15. Aug 2019, 05:30

987654321v wrote:Hello, I wanted to start this post because I think I have been banned without much reason. I had been playing the last map without a problem, the map changes and there are two planes that keep trying to blow our team runway (As far as I know this was a HUGE NO NO, I am not saying shooting our planes or using stinger with our planes before take off but actaully dropping bombs and using a tank to blow up the runway). I asked them to stop that and the didn't then an admin takes a tank and blows our runway up and then I go to his team amd blow their runway and then he just goes nuts and bans me and I was not even rude or anything to him just tried the game to be fair. He told me that blowing up the runway was OK because the game devs made it destructible but I think that reason makes no sense. Game devs made AS on base possible, teamkilling possible, blowing teammates vehicles possible and it is still not right then why would it be allright blowing up a runway instead of just shooting the planes in it. This admin already banned me a time ago. I still think the first time he banned he was being abusive because he blew my tank then all I did was spot him and he went bananas and kicked me. I go back to the game and dont even talk to him or anything and BOOM banned for no reason at all, did not spot him anymore or anything and now this happens. All I did was blowing the runway so both teams had the same chances and I didn't even was disrespectful or anything. Just did that then went back to just playing my game and BOOM Banned again. I believe this is quite a admin abuse because if someone else did this he would get kicked in the first place. So I don't know, I have been playing since the last ban with a lot of care trying to not tk or blowing team vehicles and being team player and being fair ( I never blowed an enemy runway unless we had ours blown) I never liked AS on base even if our team did it, I just didn't think was OK.

Anyways that's all.

EDIT: Wanted to add he was pissed about me changing teams to do that but I don't think that matters much, I did allow the plane on the runway to take off then I destroyed it.

what was your player name in the game when u got banned?

Return to “SSW - General Discussion”