grenades

Discuss your suggestions
Grune
Private

grenades

Postby Grune » Wed 18. Feb 2015, 00:10

Hi,

I hardly ever use grenades, i have probably killed less than 10 people in many years, i cant be bothered to press the key switch then try to throw, as i cant throw them far either some seem to be able to throw when running, which i cant do.

How about just press G key or something to lob grenade and the longer you hold it the further you throw, promoting spending time to throw further and you are open to being shot in the meanwhile.

Just an idea.

-KuDe=Kuelfdeez
Sergeant

Re: grenades

Postby -KuDe=Kuelfdeez » Mon 23. Mar 2015, 09:24

In episode three of SSW story :Flanra Vugteres, I have said something about the inefficiency of grenades in SSW.

Epic ME
Private

Re: grenades

Postby Epic ME » Mon 27. Apr 2015, 08:45

-KuDe=Kuelfdeez wrote:In episode three of SSW story :Flanra Vugteres, I have said something about the inefficiency of grenades in SSW.

You're not right with it, grenades not inefficiency, of course for players who have some game experience... skills i mean, so it's really great thing when basecamper(base lamer anyway) hiding on roof, it's effective to kill enemy behind a hillock on map such as DeepForest, it's great to kill enemy inside buildings. SSW story is good thing, but you so far from real playing gamers skills in this game.

Return to “Suggestions”