Banned

Report problems with your Game Server here. Teile uns hier Probleme mit Deinem Gameserver mit.
ThyMol
Rookie

Banned

Postby ThyMol » Wed 4. Apr 2018, 14:59

Hi, could someone please help. i just got banned from SSC server. it happened when i was try to kill enemy in front of me, then suddenly my team running while i shoot at enemy, that was more likely an accident. then i got banned without further warning. that's not fair. please do something with it. thank you

Angelus

Re: Banned

Postby Angelus » Sun 8. Apr 2018, 16:33

Your best bet is to contact SSC. We have no access to privately owned servers.

ThyMol
Rookie

Postby ThyMol » Tue 10. Apr 2018, 19:23

Thanks. but again, i just got banned for nothing. no team killing. what's wrong with the admin?. SSC server of course.

Celt
Private

Postby Celt » Wed 11. Apr 2018, 01:56

Hi.

Banned for nothing? Twice? Next time when admin tell you stop shooting at him-try and listen.Next time you team kill and admin ask you stop-try not and tell them to shut up and 'f*ck off'.Next time admin clearly give you a chance to stop your stupid gameplay try not and tell them shut up and 'f*ck off'.Next time a player accidently hits you with a jeep and CLEARLY apologises to you for it-try not and shoot at them and damage their vehicle.Next time admin say to you 'Hi You have already been kicked by admin so maybe spend the rest of the game ''staying under the radar''. you might actually listen and take heed.Play stupid.............get treated that way.

Regards.
Celt...............the person you shot at, watched you team kill and tried to give you advice.

hariandro001
Rookie

Postby hariandro001 » Wed 11. Jul 2018, 09:39

@ ThyMol it would be better if u listen @Celt statement.

Return to “Game Server Issues - Probleme mit dem Server”